You know the battle – losing weight, gaining weight, giving up, trying again. And now your health is suffering, too. Is there anything that can truly get you off this roller coaster? If you'd like to learn more about weight-loss surgery for severe obesity, please come to a free informational seminar. Whether it's for yourself, a loved one or you just want to know more, you're welcome to attend - and bring a friend or family member, too.
The 90-minute seminar is free and presented by a Sanford Health weight-loss surgeon. You'll learn about the surgical options offered at Sanford Health, including gastric bypass, laparoscopic adjustable gastric band and laparoscopic gastric sleeve. We will also discuss:
- Ideal candidates for weight-loss surgery. What's involved in qualifying? Does insurance cover the entire process?
- Sanford's intensive pre-surgery phase including nutrition, exercise and psychological readiness.
- What happens after surgery: recovery, follow-up care, specialized support and keys to long-term success.
- An opportunity to meet members of Sanford's weight-loss surgery support team.
- Time available for additional questions.
Participants are encouraged to register. To register, please complete the online registration form below or call (701) 234-4111 or toll-free (877) 484-4144.
* Indicates a required field.