Weight Loss Surgery – Aberdeen
You've been overweight or obese for a long time. You've tried this diet, then the next, only to have the weight come back. If only you could just start over.
Now there's hope and more options than ever close to home in Aberdeen. Weight loss surgery is one of these options, and you may be a good candidate for it.
Why weight loss surgery?
While weight-loss surgery isn't for everyone, it can help ensure long-term weight loss success.
Weight loss, can help to reduce the effects of diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, sleep apnea and other chronic "comorbidity" conditions.
About weight loss surgery at Sanford Aberdeen
We provide a whole-person approach to weight loss with pre-weight loss surgery counseling to help you prepare for the lifestyle changes needed to lose weight and keep it off. We also offer you post-surgery support.
Your journey will include several key passages:
- Initial consultation
- Education and preparation
- Surgery and lifelong follow-up
- A new, healthy way of life
At every step of the way, you'll meet specially trained professionals who will work with you. We all share a common goal: your lifelong success.
Dr. Rendon has extensive expertise in weight loss surgery
- Board certified surgeon – American Board of Surgery
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons, Fellowship-trained in bariatric surgery
- Clinical instructor of bariatric surgery at East Carolina University
- Director of Bariatric Surgery at Loma Linda University
- Director of Bariatric Surgery at the Veterans Administration Healthcare System
- Member of the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Experience starting multiple bariatric programs