My Sanford Chart allows you secure online access to your personal health information and your child's health information. It's available anywhere you have internet access. There is no cost to you and registering is quick and simple.

Sign Up for My Sanford Chart
NCI Community Cancer Centers Program (NCCCP)

NCI Community Cancer Centers Program (NCCCP)

Sanford Cancer, in a public-private partnership with the National Cancer Institute (NCI), is helping to redefine healthcare. Only 15% of people diagnosed with cancer are treated at an NCI-Designated Cancer Center. The other 85% are initially diagnosed and treated at community cancer centers close to home. Therefore, Sanford Cancer was selected by the National Cancer Institute to be one of 21 Community Cancer Centers to help lead the rapid delivery of the latest evidence-based care and research to our region and the nation.

As a NCCCP partner site, we are focused on providing advanced, state-of-the-art, research-based cancer care closer to home and unlocking access to care for disparate population groups like Native Americans, Immigrants and Refugees and rural residents.

Find a Location