Better Choices, Better Health®
When ongoing health problems affect your daily life, learning how to better cope can bring relief and reduce stress. Stanford University developed the Better Choices, Better Health® workshop to help people with any ongoing health problems to better manage their well-being through the choices they make each day.
Sanford Health offers these workshops free of charge. Workshops are available in community locations (face-to-face) or via an online version of the workshop.
- Useful ways to deal with pain, fatigue, difficult emotions and stress
- Better nutrition and exercise choices to make
- Problem-solving skills
- Appropriate use of medication
- How to set your own goals and make a step-by-step plan for better health
- How to talk to your doctor and family so that that they can learn to help you better
Sign up today!
Free online and face-to-face Better Choices, Better Health® Workshops can help you get the support you need to put life back in your life. Learn More.
To sign up for the online Better Choices, Better Health® workshop, click here.