Sanford Visiting Nurses Association
Providing care in the comfort of your home
Sanford Luverne Home Care is a branch of the Sanford Visiting Nurses Association (VNA) based in Sioux Falls, S.D. Services are provided by licensed and experienced medical professionals here to help you stay in your home and still receive expert care.
Under the direction of your physician, we provide a comprehensive program with wide range of services including:
- Licensed nursing care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Home health aide
- Companion aide
- Daily living activities
Home health services are appropriate for:
- Individuals who have recently been discharged from a hospital or skilled nursing facility and are recuperating, but not fully recovered.
- People who require education about a recently diagnosed illness or medical condition.
- Children born with a condition that requires regular monitoring.
- People with chronic conditions that need frequent monitoring such as diabetes, kidney disease, stroke, or heart and lung disorders.
Based on each patient’s situation, Medicare may pay the entire cost of home care. If this financial support is not available, other payment sources include insurance, medical assistance, grants, waiver programs or private funding.
We provide our services to residents within a 30-mile radius of Luverne.
Our services are available:
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
211 E Main Street
Luverne, MN 56156