Sanford Children's Hospital
Fargo Children’s Hospital
At Sanford Children’s Hospital in Fargo, healing comes with play, discovery and a team of trusted partners.
As a designee of the National Association of Children’s Hospitals and Related Institutions (NACHRI), we are a national leader in advancing children’s health care.
Our kid-friendly rooms, equipment and technology make our facility a place where healing goes hand in hand with fun and play. But for our team, Sanford Children’s Hospital is a place of care, research and discovery.
With the most advanced medical technology in the region, including the most comprehensive pediatric and neonatal intensive care units, our board-certified physicians, subspecialists, advanced practice nurses and child life specialists provide treatments that get kids and families back to what matters most – life.
And when the medical situation is an emergency, our specially trained pediatric and neonatal transport teams respond within minutes. The Fargo Children’s Hospital transport teams can respond in a three-state area via helicopter, fixed wing air service and ground ambulance.
801 Broadway N
Fargo, ND 58102
Our pediatric specialists work together with families to provide therapy and rehabilitative care to children. We tailor care to kids of all ages so they can learn, grow and go.Learn More
Services & Specialties in Fargo, ND
- Bleeding Disorders
- Child Life Specialists
- Children's Oncology Group
- Maternal - Fetal Medicine
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Nurse Navigator (Coordinators)
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Pediatric Intensive Care
- Pediatric Medical Home
- Pediatrics - Allergy & Immunology
- Pediatrics - Anesthesiology
- Pediatrics - Cardiology
- Pediatrics - Critical Care
- Pediatrics - Endocrinology
- Pediatrics - Gastroenterology
- Pediatrics - Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatrics - Infectious Disease
- Pediatrics - Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Pediatrics - Neurology
- Pediatrics - Pulmonology
- Pediatrics - Surgery (701) 323-6640
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation