If joint pain stops you from doing what you love, our team of experts will work with you to create a care plan that meets you where you are – managing your current symptoms and planning for a total joint replacement. Our goal is to help you get back to an active lifestyle.
1305 W 18th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
M – F: 8:00 AM–5:00 PM
Joint replacement is surgery to replace a worn out or damaged hip joint. The surgeon replaces the old joint with an artificial joint. As a leader in total joint replacement, we provide the following:
Geriatric Hip Fracture Care
Why Choose the Center for Joint Success?
- Evidence-based, best practice program focused on you and your family.
- Dedicated team of board-certified orthopedic specialists.
- Early mobilization to prevent complications from lying in bed.
- On-site therapy gym designed to offer physical therapy close to you.
- Occupational Therapists to address your personal home needs.
Sanford USD Medical Center in Sioux Falls has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval™ for its hip fracture program as well as its knee replacement, hip replacement, and shoulder replacement programs. Sanford USD Medical Center became the first health care program in the nation to receive all four certifications.
To learn more about total joint replacement or to make an appointment, please contact us at (605) 328-2663.
Meet Our Team