Fargo Trains Orthopedic Physical Therapists
The mission of the Sanford Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency Program - Fargo is to prepare physical therapists who use best available evidence, conduct clinical research, and demonstrate and practice advanced clinical skills in the area of orthopedic physical therapy to optimally facilitate the health and healing of the patients we serve.
The Sanford Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency Program - Fargo will be an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited program regionally and nationally recognized for providing exceptional orthopedic physical therapy and education.
- Train licensed physical therapists to become specialists in the area of orthopedic physical therapy.
- Provide the best possible evidence based physical therapy services to the patients we serve taking into account the importance of clinical experience and patient values.
- Facilitate optimal clinical outcomes to physical therapy interventions.
- Contribute to the body of knowledge in the area of orthopedic physical therapy.
- Uphold the ethical standards and demonstrate professionalism as outlined in the APTA's Code of Ethics for the Physical Therapist.