Urology - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible urologist to join a successful, well-established group of 2 physicians.
- Ideal candidate would have expertise in adults and pediatrics
- High volume practice, 30-40 patients per day
- Current practice sees 80% adult and 20% pediatrics
- UNOS certified kidney transplant program
- DaVinci robot
- Outreach opportunities twice per month to Dickinson and Minot
- Large referral base spanning western ND
- Teaching/academic setting available within the UND School of Medicine
- Culture of innovation and supportive administration
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bismarck, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 73,000; Regional service area: 350,000
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Amy Lozensky, Physician Recruiter