Trauma Surgeon Critical Care Fellowship - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is looking for a board-certified general surgeon with fellowship training in Surgical Critical Care to join their team of five surgeons and two nurse practitioners doing acute care general surgery, trauma, and surgical critical care in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Region’s only Level I Trauma Center & Joint Commission accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Trauma volume 1700/year. 95% blunt trauma
- High volume complex acute care general surgery
- Resident teaching opportunities
- Research opportunities and support services are available
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter