Transplant Infectious Disease - North Dakota - Fargo
Qualifications for the ideal candidate would include completion of an infectious disease fellowship and board certification/board eligibility in Infectious Disease. Advanced fellowship training or experience in the management of transplant infectious diseases and immunocompromised patients is highly desirable. The successful candidate will be involved from the inception with Sanford’s prestigious Roger Maris Cancer Center's Bone Marrow Transplant Program set to launch in the Fall of 2021. The BMT program will include autologous and allogeneic transplants and immunologic cellular therapy programs.
• Join an established, highly respected and collegial practice of six physicians and one nurse practitioner.
• Position includes inpatient transplant ID consult service as well an outpatient setting with part of the time spent on the general ID service, all of which are part of one integrated hospital and clinic.
• Additional opportunities for infection control, antimicrobial stewardship, clinical research and teaching of Internal Medicine residents and fellows from the newly- approved Hematology/Oncology fellowship program
• Call is 1:6. Full Hospitalist support. No admissions.
• Comprehensive benefits, 401k w/match, relocation allowance, and paid CME
Sanford Health is one of the largest health care systems in the nation, with 44 hospitals and nearly 482 clinics in 26 states and nine countries. Sanford is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Nearly $1 billion in gifts from philanthropist Denny Sanford have transformed how Sanford Health improves the human condition.
Sanford’s Fargo Region has over 660 licensed beds and employs 640 physicians. Fargo is a metropolitan area with a population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students. Clear blue lakes are just 45 minutes from Fargo in west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong schools, airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living.
Laura Viozzi, Physician Recruiting
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181