Surgical Oncologist - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health has a BC/BE Surgical Oncologist to join our team of 9 general surgeons (bariatric, endocrine, breast, colorectal) in Fargo, North Dakota.
- This position is 50% clinic and 50% OR
- Call is shared with the general surgery department
- Outreach is available if desired
- The Roger Maris Cancer Center is a comprehensive cancer center with 14 board certified medical oncologists who are on call 24/7 in an integrated oncology program
- Academic opportunities with the surgical residency program are available (Sanford Health is the primary teaching institution for University of North Dakota School of Medicine).
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6517