Sports Medicine - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician with Sports Medicine Fellowship. The practice, one of Sanford’s Centers of Excellence, is located in Fargo, North Dakota. Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas.
- Join a team of 19 orthopedic surgeons, 4 podiatrists, 2 primary care sports medicine physicians, and 19 advanced practice providers in 30,000 square foot clinic with 36 exam rooms, on-site imaging and therapy
- Receive exceptional support from nurses and athletic trainers
- Opportunity to cover college sports, professional sports teams, high school teams and club teams
- Orthopedic Residency program started in 2017
- Research opportunities available
- Sub-specialties represented: adult reconstruction, oncologic, sports medicine, trauma, hand, general, pediatrics, and primary care
- Three Sanford Health campuses in Fargo/Moorhead area
- State-of-the-art one-million-square-foot medical center opened in 2017, with 284 beds
- Level I Adult Trauma Center & Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter