Sports Medicine - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician with Sports Medicine Fellowship. The practice, one of Sanford’s Centers of Excellence, is located in Fargo, North Dakota. Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas.
- Join a team of 19 orthopedic surgeons, 4 podiatrists, 2 primary care sports medicine physicians, and 19 advanced practice providers in 30,000 square foot clinic with 36 exam rooms, on-site imaging and therapy
- Receive exceptional support from nurses and athletic trainers
- Opportunity to cover college sports, professional sports teams, high school teams and club teams
- Orthopedic Residency program started in 2017
- Research opportunities available
- Sub-specialties represented: adult reconstruction, oncologic, sports medicine, trauma, hand, general, pediatrics, and primary care
- Three Sanford Health campuses in Fargo/Moorhead area
- State-of-the-art one-million-square-foot medical center opened in 2017, with 284 beds
- Level I Adult Trauma Center & Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and 9 countries. Nearly $1 billion in gifts from philanthropist Denny Sanford have transformed how Sanford Health improves the human condition.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6517