Sleep/Pulmonary Medicine - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health has an immediate opening for a BC/BE Pulmonary/Sleep Physician to join a well-established practice in Fargo, North Dakota. Position is a 50/50 split between the two departments.
- Sanford's Pulmonary department has 4 full-time pulmonary physicians and 3 APP’s
- Sanford’s Sleep department has 4 physicians (3 full-time and 1 part-time) and 9 APP’s. Sleep physicians include Neurology, Psychiatric, and Pediatric training.
- Pulmonary and Sleep Clinics operate 5 days/week. Pulmonary inpatient Hospital Consult service operates 7 days/week. Pulmonary lab is in same location as clinic.
- Light call responsibility for Pulmonary service - 1 out of 4; No call for Sleep service.
- Pulmonary procedural work include: Bronchoscopy / EBUS / Debulking / APC / Cryo.
- Pulmonary Clinic has all types of pathology (e.g., Asthma, COPD, ILD, CF, Lung Nodules/Masses, PH).
- Sleep Clinic and Lab are integrated at one location. With outreach, Sleep Lab is 22 beds total.
- Sleep Clinic has all types of evaluation and treatment (e.g., PSG, HST, MSLT, MWT, Inspire, advanced BiPAP modalities).
- Teaching service with University of North Dakota School of Medicine Internal Medicine and Traditional Year residents
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter