Rheumatology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join its growing practice in Fargo, North Dakota. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated physicians, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare. New graduates welcome.
- The practice is mostly clinical utilizing ultrasound technology for diagnosis and treatment options and providing consult service for the inpatient setting and have only clinic hour call requirements
- While a rheumatologist will see 16-20 outpatients per day, hospitalists manage inpatients and infusions are administered at the Roger Maris Cancer Center, which is conveniently located adjacent to the Sanford Medical Center
- Referrals consistently come from within the Sanford Health system as well as from outside the Sanford system; contributing to a growing demand for rheumatology services
- The current staff of 3 rheumatologists is supported by an experienced staff of 2 PA's, RNs and LPNs
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter