Reproductive Endocrinology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Reproductive Endocrinologist to join the well-established Sanford Reproductive Medicine Institute located in Fargo, North Dakota. Our program is currently the only IVF program in the state of North Dakota.
- Join a successful group of 3 reproductive endocrinologists and 1 nurse practitioner supported by well-trained staff
- Practice is supported by over 75 referring providers throughout the state
- Physician will have a full time practice and continue to expand the program through outreach to some of our regional clinics
- Over 500 patients a month are seen with the number continuing to grow
- Wonderful support is enjoyed by the practice from Sanford’s OB-GYNs, Maternal Fetal Medicine, and Neonatology in the on-site Level IV NICU
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter