Radiology Fellowship Trained - North Dakota - Fargo
Radiology - Diagnostic
Sanford Health has multiple openings for BC/BE Radiologists to practice in Fargo, North Dakota. Fellowship trained in: Pediatrics, Neuro, Nuclear or MSK preferred.
- Physician group is currently comprised of 28+ Radiologists
- Light Call responsibilities
- Opened in July 2017, the new $494 million, state-of-the-art Sanford Fargo Medical Center, houses the Sanford Children’s Hospital with its 32-bed general pediatric and PICU units as well as the 40-bed Level IV NICU
- Level 1 Trauma
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter