Radiology Body Imaging - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Radiology - Diagnostic
Body Imaging Radiologist Opportunity in Sioux Falls, SD
Sanford Clinic Radiology is seeking a BE/BC fellowship trained Body Imaging Radiologist to join its current group of 28.
- Team committed to providing the highest level of service for patients and referring physicians
- Candidates interested in body imaging to include chest imaging
- Diagnostic imaging only, position does not require interventional procedures
- State-of-the-art technology is used by well-trained Radiographic Technologists and support staff in the various clinical environments
- The facility currently has one 256-slice CT scanner, three 64-slice and one 16-slice CT scanners, two new 3 T MRI's, and three 1.5 T MRI's. Additionally there is 5 ACR accredited, FDA approved digital mammography units, two bi-plane interventional floro units, computerized and digital X-ray
- Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
Sanford Health System
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
About Sanford Health in Sioux Falls
- 545-bed hospital
- Large referral area
- Research opportunities
- Serving a city population of 250,000
Sioux Falls Community
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact: