Radiation Oncology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Radiation Oncologist to join our team of specialists at the prestigious Roger Maris Cancer Center in downtown Fargo, ND.
• Well-established, collegial practice of 5 physicians supported by 14 RTTs, 5 Dosimetrists, 4 medical physicists, and 10 RN’s.
• State-of-the-art equipment including 3 Varian linacs ((2 matched Truebeams with Vision RT and a Novalis Tx with ExacTrac), 2 Siemens CT scanners (one in a dedicated brachytherapy suite), Varian Bravos HDR, Superficial X-ray unit, Aria/Eclipse, iPlan, and Velocity
• EBRT and HDR treatment modalities
• Team approach to care planning with excellent relationships across all specialties including Medical & Pediatric Oncology, Oncologic Otolaryngologists, Breast Surgeon, Breast Radiologists
• National and local research protocols
• Average of 65 patients per day; 850 new patients per year
• Call 1:5 weekends
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more, please contact:
Laura Viozzi, JD
(701) 234-6533 • firstname.lastname@example.org