Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health has an immediate opening for a BC/BE Pulmonary/Sleep Physician to join a well-established practice in Fargo, North Dakota. Position is a 50/50 split between the two departments.
Sanford Fargo Medical Center serves as the regional referral/Level I trauma center in a tri-state area. Sub-specialist patient catchment population of 800,000+
- Sanford's Pulmonary department has 4 full-time pulmonary physicians and 3 APP’s
- Sanford’s Sleep department has 4 physicians (3 full-time and 1 part-time) and 9 APP’s. Sleep physicians include Neurology, Psychiatric, and Pediatric training.
- Pulmonary and Sleep Clinics operate 5 days/week. Pulmonary inpatient Hospital Consult service operates 7 days/week. Pulmonary lab is in same location as clinic.
- Light call responsibility for Pulmonary service - 1 out of 4; No call for Sleep service.
- Pulmonary procedural work include: Bronchoscopy / EBUS / Debulking / APC / Cryo.
- Pulmonary Clinic has all types of pathology (e.g., Asthma, COPD, ILD, CF, Lung Nodules/Masses, PH).
- Sleep Clinic and Lab are integrated at one location. With outreach, Sleep Lab is 22 beds total.
- Sleep Clinic has all types of evaluation and treatment (e.g., PSG, HST, MSLT, MWT, Inspire, advanced BiPAP modalities).
- Teaching service with University of North Dakota School of Medicine Internal Medicine and Traditional Year residents
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Patty Absey, Manager-Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6539