Pulmonary Critical Care Sleep Medicine - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity
Sioux Falls, SD
The Sanford Pulmonary Clinic is seeking a fellowship trained BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care physician.
• The Pulmonary Clinic provides in-hospital and outpatient consultations, as well as procedural medical services in the specialties of Pulmonology, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
• We offer a unique call free, blended rotation schedule of Critical Care, Pulmonology, and clinic with the opportunity to engage in the care of our adult Cystic Fibrosis patients.
• Our physicians are advanced bronchologists with the ability to provide EBUS, navigational bronchoscopy, and other high grade airway procedures.
• BC/BE in Sleep Medicine is preferred.
• Sanford Health provides a nationally competitive hourly salary with a night differential, comprehensive physician benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, No State Income Tax, Relocation Allowance.
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact:
Jessilyn Barker, Senior Physician Recruiter
PH: (605) 328-6986 or firstname.lastname@example.org