Pulmonary Critical Care - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join our successful, well-established team of physicians and advanced practice providers.
- Sanford Medical Center serves as the regional referral center
- Provide clinic, ICU care and consultative services
- 20 ICU beds with 24/7 critical care coverage
- Pulmonary Lab/Bronchoscopy/EBUS onsite
- Outreach opportunities available
- Culture of innovation and supportive administration
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bismarck, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 73,000; Regional service area: 350,000
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Amy Lozensky, Physician Recruiter