Psychology - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Sanford Psychiatry and Psychology Clinic is seeking a full-time clinical psychologist to join the group. Must be licensed as a Psychologist in the state of South Dakota
• Psychological evaluation, treatment, & consultation services related to the cognition & functional status of individuals with various physical diagnoses.
• Work as a member of an interdisciplinary team providing comprehensive treatment for chronic pain
• Must possess a broad knowledge of human behavior, psychopathology, psychotherapy, psychological testing, and group therapy. Must exhibit proficiency in psychological and neuropsychological assessment, psychological intervention, and consultations
• Preferred: Ph.D., Ed.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology or Rehabilitation Psychology from an APA accredited program
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact:
Tracy Kearney, RN BSN
(605)328-6994 • firstname.lastname@example.org