Psychology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health Women's Department located in Fargo, ND is seeking an Adult Psychologist to join a diverse, specialized woman centered department.
Psychologists at Sanford Women's are a valued part of our care team and integral in our collaborative care model. We are looking for candidates who want to be a part of a team that is growing our efforts to develop specialty care programming for the patients and families we serve. This is a great practice opportunity for a self-driven psychologist wanting to make their mark in developing and enhancing programs with support from a collegial interdisciplinary team.
- A doctoral degree from an American Psychological Association-accredited graduate program
- An APA-accredited internship
- To be eligible for licensure in North Dakota and Minnesota
- Clinician interested in or trained in sexual health is a plus
- Position will consist of Clinical and Administrative time
- Join a multidisciplinary practice covering Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Reproductive Medicine, and Women’s Internal Medicine in 6 Fargo-Moorhead locations; including 10 outreach and telehealth locations in ND and MN.
- Join a Women's team consisting of 3 Psychologists, 20 Physicians, 11 Nurse Practitioners, 6 Certified Midwives,1 Physician Assistant, and 3 Genetic Counselors
- In addition, Sanford Women's has a pregnancy navigator program, gestational diabetes program, invitro fertilization program, women's wellness guide program, pelvic floor clinic, and preconception clinic.
- Sanford Health offers the opportunity to teach University of North Dakota medical students and internal medicine and family medicine residents
- Well established, growing practice
- Out-patient coverage
- No Call requirement
- Opportunity to grow services, develop programs and take part in staff educational opportunities
- Grant and research opportunities available, specifically in Women's Internal Medicine and Pelvic Floor Clinic
- Virtual visit options available