Psychology - Minnesota - Alexandria
Sanford Health is seeking a Psychologist to join staff working in Sanford’s Behavioral Health Services in Alexandria, Minnesota. Boasting a primary care service area of 50,000 and specialty care service area of 100,000, Sanford Health Alexandria is proud to offer care by 48 providers in over 20 specialties.
- A doctoral degree from an American Psychological Association-accredited graduate program
- An APA-accredited internship
- To be eligible for licensure in Minnesota
- Join a psychiatrist and two psychologists in a multispecialty group practice
- Including Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Surgery, Pediatrics, ENT, Endocrinology, Oncology & Hematology, Psychology, Pulmonology, and Podiatry. Also, Profile by Sanford (weight loss program).
- Sanford Outreach Services including Allergy & Immunology, Hand Surgery, Neuropsychology, Neurosurgery, Psychiatry, Reproductive Endocrinology, Sleep Medicine, Urology, Vascular Surgery, and Weight Loss Surgery
- State of the art technology; EPIC medical record
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6539