Psychology - Minnesota - Alexandria
Sanford Health is seeking a Psychologist to join staff working in Sanford’s Behavioral Health Services in Alexandria, Minnesota. Boasting a primary care service area of 50,000 and specialty care service area of 100,000, Sanford Health Alexandria is proud to offer care by 48 providers in over 20 specialties.
- A doctoral degree from an American Psychological Association-accredited graduate program
- An APA-accredited internship
- To be eligible for licensure in Minnesota
- Join a psychiatrist and two psychologists in a multispecialty group practice
- Including Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Surgery, Pediatrics, ENT, Endocrinology, Oncology & Hematology, Psychology, Pulmonology, and Podiatry. Also, Profile by Sanford (weight loss program).
- Sanford Outreach Services including Allergy & Immunology, Hand Surgery, Neuropsychology, Neurosurgery, Psychiatry, Reproductive Endocrinology, Sleep Medicine, Urology, Vascular Surgery, and Weight Loss Surgery
- State of the art technology; EPIC medical record
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Alexandria, MN Community Information
- Population: 14,000
- Visitor Information
- Alexandria is a beautiful lakes community conveniently located on 4-lane interstate with great access to Minneapolis, St. Cloud and Fargo. Alexandria balances an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and a safe, clean living environment. This makes Alexandria a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family!
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter