Psychology Child Adolescent - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health has an opening for a Child/Adolescent Psychologist to join our experienced team of 7 Psychologists, 3 Psychiatrists, and Integrated Health therapists in Fargo, ND.
- A doctoral degree from an American Psychological Association-accredited graduate program
- An APA-accredited post-doctoral internship
- To be eligible for licensure in North Dakota and Minnesota
- Our department offers a full spectrum of office based specialists providing PCIT, TF-CBT, testing, and short and long term therapy services.
- Sanford also has a team of Behavioral Health specialists that are fully integrated into Pediatrics, providing both clinic services and consult services to the 72-bed Children’s Hospital housed within Sanford’s general hospital.
- Partial Hospital Program for patients who are 12 to 17 years old and their families.
- No call requirement
Psychologists at Sanford Health are a valued part of our care team and integral to providing comprehensive behavioral healthcare. We are looking for candidates who want to be a part of a team that is growing in our efforts to develop specialty care programming for our patients (e.g., trauma-based care, anxiety disorders, treatment resistant depression, chronic pain management, severe and persistent mental illness, and health psychology) and implementing strategies for monitoring outcome of care. In addition, we welcome psychologists with interests and skills to train various health professionals at Sanford to improve quality of care, as well as healthcare worker well-being. Our psychologists are also vital team members in our adult psychiatric unit working with our consult liaison service in the hospital.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter