Psychology Adult - North Dakota - Wahpeton
Sanford Health has an opening for an Adult Psychologist to join staff working in the Sanford Clinic located in Wahpeton, North Dakota.
- Current practice includes: two psychologists, one LSW one IHT
- Onsite services: Family Medicine, Surgery, Optometry and PT/OT Therapy
- Outreach services: Psychiatry, Orthopedics, OB/GYN, Nephrology, Neurosurgery, Hematology/Oncology, Vascular Surgery, Urology, Cardiology, Podiatry & Dermatology
Psychologists at Sanford Health are a valued part of our care team and integral in our comprehensive care model. We are looking for candidates who want to be a part of a team that is growing our efforts to develop specialty care programming for the patients and families we serve. This is a great practice opportunity for a self-driven psychologist with leadership goals wanting to make their mark in developing and enhancing programs with support from a collegial interdisciplinary team.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Wahpeton, ND Community Information
- Population: 7,800
- Our city is home to friendly people, thriving business and industry, and fun activities for the whole family. We're a community dedicated to education, a growing hub for the arts community, and a place to find unique restaurants and shops. Wahpeton is home to the Wahpeton Huskies, NDSCS Wildcats, Chahinkapa Zoo, and the Bois de Sioux Golf Course.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter