Psychology Adult - Minnesota - Moorhead
Sanford Health has an opening for an Adult Psychologist to practice in Moorhead, Minnesota. At Sanford Health, we are committed to the health and wellbeing of patients and as the demand for our care has increased, we will be adding an additional psychologist to our integrated behavioral health practice group.
- A doctoral degree from an American Psychological Association-accredited graduate program
- An APA-accredited post-doctoral internship
- To be eligible for licensure in North Dakota and Minnesota
- Join a robust staff of 10 psychologists, 12 psychiatrists currently, & 4 Master Level Therapist
- No call requirement but some hospital Psychiatry Unit consult coverage for vacationing staff
Psychologists at Sanford Health are a valued part of our care team and integral to providing comprehensive behavioral healthcare. We are looking for candidates who want to be a part of a team that is growing in our efforts to develop specialty care programming for our patients (e.g., trauma-based care, anxiety disorders, treatment resistant depression, chronic pain management, severe and persistent mental illness, and health psychology) and implementing strategies for monitoring outcome of care. In addition, we welcome psychologists with interests and skills to train various health professionals at Sanford to improve quality of care, as well as healthcare worker well-being. Our psychologists are also vital team members in our adult psychiatric unit working with our consult liaison service in the hospital.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter