Psychiatry - Minnesota - Bemidji
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist to join our team in Bemidji, MN!
- Join a team of 1 Psychiatrist, 4 Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioners and 5 Psychologists
- Outpatient practice, Monday-Friday
- Opportunities available for Adult, Child/Adolescent, or Addiction Psychiatry
- Region includes an Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic, ACT Clinic, and a brand new 14-bed residential treatment center which houses intensive residential treatment and detox services
- Full array of Social Workers, Therapists, Counselors, and support staff
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance, and benefits
- Designated NHSC Site - HPSA score of 19
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bemidji, MN Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Brian Hall, Physician Recruiter