Psychiatry - Minnesota - Bemidji
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist to join our multi-specialty, group practice in Bemidji, Minnesota. Join the largest, rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation and a top-50 integrated health system.
- Opportunity to build and develop a psychiatric practice providing outpatient psychiatry services as well as inpatient consultations
- Ability to work within a collaborative behavioral health team which includes physicians, psychologists, therapists, and advanced practice providers
- Chance to grow a newly started Medication Assisted Treatment program, serving a large patient base with need for MAT
- Culture of innovation and strong support from administration
- Region includes 2 medical centers with 143 acute care beds, 10 clinic locations, and a service population of 142,000
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance and benefits
- Designated NHSC Site – HPSA Score of 18
- J-1/H-1B Visa Sponsorship is available
Sanford Health offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including paid malpractice insurance and a relocation allowance.
Bemidji, Minnesota is a designated Medically Underserved Area. This is a J1 opportunity.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Celia Beck, Physician Recruiter