Psychiatry - Child Adolescent - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Child Psychiatrist to join the region's leading team of Child Behavioral Health Specialists in Fargo, North Dakota. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated providers, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare.
- Our experienced team is comprised of 3 Psychiatrists, 7 Psychologists, and Integrated Health therapists in our primary clinics.
- Sanford’s Behavioral Health Servicesoffers a full spectrum of office based specialists providing PCIT (Parent Child Interactive Therapy), TF-CBT (Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), testing, group therapy, and short and long term therapy services.
- Sanford also has a team of Behavioral Health specialists that is fully integrated into Pediatrics, providing both clinic services and consult services to the 60-bed Children's Hospital housed within Sanford's general hospital.
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Light Call responsibilities
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter