Psychiatry - Child Adolescent - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health seeks a BC/BE Child Psychiatrist to join the region's leading team of Child Behavioral Health Specialists in Fargo, North Dakota. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated providers, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare.
- Our experienced team is comprised of six psychiatrists, seven psychologists, one master's level therapist and three integrated health therapists.
- Sanford’s Behavioral Health Services offers a full spectrum of office based specialists providing PCIT (Parent Child Interactive Therapy), TF-CBT (Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), testing, group therapy, and short and long term therapy services.
- Sanford also has a team of behavioral health specialists that is fully integrated into pediatrics, providing both clinic services and consult services to the 60-bed children's hospital housed within Sanford's general hospital.
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Light Call responsibilities
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Patty Absey, Manager-Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6539