Psychiatry - Child Adolescent - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join a successful, well-established group of physicians who provide psychiatric services.
- Join a group of four adult and two child/adolescent psychiatrists
- Inpatient unit has 23 beds
- Collaborative environment with flexible and personalized scheduling
- Robust support staff including 4 APPS, 7 Psychologists, 3 Social Workers, 15 Nurses, and 6 Psychiatric Tech (CNA's)
- 5:1 Staff to patient ratio daytime
- 7:1 Staff to patient ratio nighttime
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bismarck, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 73,000; Regional service area: 350,000
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Katrina Johnson, Physician Recruiter