Psychiatry - Child Adolescent - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Health is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Child Adolescent Psychiatrist to join Sanford’s successful, well-established Behavioral Health Department located in Bismarck, North Dakota.
- Currently 4 Adult & 2 Child Psychiatrists
- 23 bed Inpatient Unit
- Robust support staff including 4 Nurse Practitioners, 1 Physician Assistant, 4 Psychologists, 3 Social Workers, 15 Nurses, and 6 Psychiatric Tech (CNA's)
- 5:1 Staff to patient ratio daytime
- 7:1 Staff to patient ratio nighttime
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bismarck, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 73,000; Regional service area: 350,000
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter