Psychiatry - Adult - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Adult Psychiatrist to join its multi-specialty, group practice in Fargo, North Dakota. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated providers, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare.
- This full-time position provides the opportunity to practice out-patient and in-patient psychiatry. Responsibilities include teaching psychiatry residents and medical students through Sanford's affiliation with University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Services.
- A top Sanford Health priority is enterprise-wide integration of behavioral health care services into primary care clinics, leading to well-coordinated team-based care for patient-centered medical health care.
- Sanford Health is the recipient of a $12 million dollar CMS Healthcare Innovative Award to develop fully-integrated primary and behavioral healthcare in over 40 primary care clinics over three years. This is an exciting opportunity for staff and potential candidates to be part of a healthcare delivery model transformation.
- Sanford's Behavioral Health Sciences Department is staffed by more than 30 psychiatrists, clinical nurse specialists, doctorate-level psychologists and masters-level psychologists offering a continuum of care, from in-patient hospitalization, partial hospitalization program, to out-patient individual and group therapy including eating disorders at the highly regarded Eating Disorders Institute.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter