Psychiatry - Adult - Minnesota - Detroit Lakes/Perham
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Adult Psychiatrist to join its established practices in Detroit Lakes, MN & Perham, MN. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated providers, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare.
- Seeking a colleague who has experience and is looking to practice integrated behavioral health care within a rural primary care clinic.
- Looking for a humble and hard-working individual to join an established Behavioral Health department of 5 psychologists and a mid-level psychiatric provider.
- Our Behavioral Health department, which is fully integrated into primary care, offers a full spectrum of outpatient behavioral health services (testing, individual therapy, family therapy, group therapy, etc.) to adult and pediatric populations.
- State of the art technology; EPIC medical record
Sanford Health’s Detroit Lakes Clinic is growing and services are expanding to meet the needs of the community. Sanford’s Detroit Lakes clinic provides the following services for patients: physical therapy, occupational medicine, MRI, ultrasound, mammogram, and endoscopy. Other Sanford Health specialists from Fargo provide care on a monthly basis including: general surgery, cardiology, oncology, neurosurgery, reproductive medicine, nephrology, vascular services, podiatry and obstetrics/gynecology.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Detroit Lakes, MN Community Information
- Population: 9,000
- DL is conveniently located on 4-lane highway; 200 miles to Minneapolis & 40 minutes from Fargo/Moorhead, within a beautiful lakes community
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter