Psychiatrist Consult Liaison - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Adult Psychiatrist, CL Fellowship, preferred to join its multi-specialty, group practice in Fargo, North Dakota. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated providers, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare.
- Join a robust behavioral health team great team that includes 20 Psychiatrists, Psychiatry Residents, 18 Psychologists, 8 Psych NPs and 21 Therapists!
- Provide consult liaison services within our 316 bed Level II Trauma and tertiary care hospital
- ECT procedures preformed
- 20 bed adult in-patient behavioral health unit
- This full-time position provides the opportunity to practice out-patient and in-patient psychiatry. Responsibilities include teaching psychiatry residents and medical students through Sanford's affiliation with University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Services.
- Sanford's Behavioral Health Sciences Department provides a continuum of care, from in-patient hospitalization, partial hospitalization program, to out-patient individual and group therapy including eating disorders at the highly regarded Eating Disorders Institute.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter