Post-Acute Care and Nursing Home Physician -- Family Medicine -- South Dakota -- Sioux Falls
Sanford Health is seeking a PT or FT Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician for an opportunity as a post-acute care and nursing home physician (SNF-ist).
• Join a comprehensive, fully integrated healthcare delivery system committed to its EMR analytics and exceptional patient experience.
• Work to coordinate care across the continuum by working collaboratively with nurse care managers, fellow Hospitalists, ER physicians, specialty and primary care physicians to form a plan of care for the patient to control readmission and improve the patient experience.
• Successful candidate will possess a service and access mindset and be board certified/board eligible.
• Sanford Health provides strong infrastructure supporting clinical research, if desired. Obtain an academic appointment at USD School of Medicine with an opportunity to collaborate with basic scientists and to educate medical students and residents.
• Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive benefit package and no state income tax.
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
- 545-bed hospital
- Large referral area
- Research opportunities
- Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE CONTACT:Tracy Kearney, RN BSN
(605) 328-6994 • email@example.com