Plastic Surgeon - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible fellowship trained plastic surgeon to partner with and complement our strong, comprehensive surgical team.
- Call is 1:3
- Serving patients of all ages
- Practice encompasses hand, OMF including mandibles, breast reconstruction and flaps as follow up to trauma and wound care along with aesthetic plastic surgery
- Large referral base spanning Western ND
- Teaching/Academic setting available within the UND School of Medicine
- Culture of innovation and supportive administration
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bismarck, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 73,000; Regional service area: 350,000
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Amy Lozensky, Physician Recruiter