Plastic Surgeon (Microvascular) - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Sanford Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery seeks a fellowship trained, or experienced, Plastic Surgeon to join its current practice of three physicians and three APPs.
• Ideal candidate would have microvascular fellowship or have microvascular experience
• Clinic practice includes wide range of reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery, consisting of breast reconstruction, breast microvascular, cancer and trauma reconstruction, body contouring, breast reduction, augmentation, and lift, abdominoplasty, liposuction, face lift, eyelid lift, brow lift, Mohs, wound care and maxillofacial trauma
• Clinic, hospital and Vivaz Medical Spa offer state-of-the-art facilities and advanced equipment
• Call obligation is 5-6 days per month
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact,
(605)328-6993 • firstname.lastname@example.org