Physiatrist Fellowship Trained Interventional - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationSanford Clinic Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists is adding a Board Eligible/Board Certified Fellowship Trained Interventional Physiatrist to its current practice of four physicians.
- The ideal candidate would have experience with non-surgical management of neck and low back problems, including injuries, herniated disks, “sciatica”, spinal stenosis and degenerative conditions.
- Fellowship training preferred in x-ray guided spinal procedures, including epidural, facet, sacroiliac joint injections, EMG and nerve conduction studies.
- Call is required – no more than 1:4. Responsible for inpatient and outpatient call.
- The PM&R Department is an integral specialty within our comprehensive Neuroscience Center, which includes the services of Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neuropsychology, Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- The rehabilitation unit is a 21 bed CARF accredited rehabilitation unit with an average census of 18.
- The inpatient rehabilitation unit is located in the Sanford Medical Center, a 545-bed state-of-the-art hospital.
- Patients seen in this practice include traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries, strokes, hip fractures, MVAs, musculoskeletal pain, gait disturbance, spasticity management, patients with debilitation/weakness, etc.
Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with Additional Enhanced Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, No State Income Tax, Relocation Allowance.
Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation and is dedicated to excellence in patient care, innovation and pioneering integrated care. Our model of integrated health provides care through physicians, hospitals, health plan, research and education. Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana.
The City of Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest, currently totaling over 180,000 in the greater Sioux Falls area. Sioux Falls, the largest city in the state, balances an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers all the amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting and fishing along with national parks and a wide variety of landscapes to enjoy through its four seasons.
Sioux Falls Newspaper
Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce
Sioux Falls Public Schools
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Tracy Kearney, Physician Recruiter