Pediatrics - South Dakota - Aberdeen
Sanford Aberdeen Medical Center is seeking an experienced BC/BE Peds trained physician.
• Call is currently 1:5
• Multiple Pediatric Subspecialties outreach to this location monthly
• Build the type of practice You Desire! Variety available from adult chronic medical conditions to young couples starting families!
• Telehealth is available for back-up consultations from our Pediatric & Adult Specialists in Sioux Falls.
• Ancillary Services Include: Anesthesiology; Inpatient & Outpatient Surgery with a Cardiac Cath Lab; Diagnostic Testing – Echo, Vascular, Stress, Ultrasound; Radiology; Respiratory Therapy; Lab; Outpatient Infusion Center; Rehab, Diabetes Care Center, Pharmacy and much more.
• Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN ABERDEEN
• 48-bed medical center opened in 2012
• Attached clinic with 12 specialties and additional outreach services
• Large referral area, drawing from the entire northeastern area of the state
The city of Aberdeen is the third largest community in the state, with more than 29,000 residents. As the hub of northeastern South Dakota, Aberdeen is ideally located in the heart of outdoor sport and recreation country with prime fishing and hunting. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Aberdeen also boasts a range of entertainment and recreational options, including the state’s largest fair, Storybook Land and Wiley Park, seasonal festivals, shopping, theater, and restaurants.
For more information, contact:
Tracy Kearney RN, BSN
(605)328-6994 • firstname.lastname@example.org