Pediatrics - North Dakota - Grand Forks
Sanford Health is currently seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatrician to help open the new Sanford Clinic in Grand Forks, North Dakota.
Join a new practice in a state-of-the-art clinic, projected to open in the summer of 2021 in the heart of Grand Forks. This 2-story clinic includes an on stage, off stage design for optimum patient satisfaction and efficiency.
• Clinic hours are Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
• Hospital rounds Mon-Fri, 7:00 AM-8:00 AM
• 32 exam rooms, 2 procedure rooms & 1 consult room
• 1 x-ray room, 1 CT room & location for a mobile MRI and full lab on site
• Inpatients are admitted to area hospitals including Altru Hospital in Grand Forks & Sanford Medical Center in Fargo
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance, and much more.
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota,
the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH FARGO REGION
• 6 medical centers and 51 clinics
• More than 660 beds
• Employs 840 providers
• Serving a population of more than 800,000
Grand Forks is a vibrant community of 66,000, located in northeastern North Dakota. With a metro population of 150,000, Grand Forks offers something for everyone with year round outdoor adventures, collegiate sports, a up and coming arts & theatre scene and a historic downtown area with unique shops & restaurants. Grand Forks is home to the UND School of Medicine.
TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE CONTACT:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruitment
(701) 234-6516 • firstname.lastname@example.org