Pediatrics - Minnesota - Perham
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatrician to join staff at the Perham Health Clinic located in Perham, MN. Perham Health includes three clinics, a 25-bed critical access hospital, 98-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility.
- Full-Time position including clinic and nursery rounds
- Approximately 16-20 patients per day
- Providers enjoy a shared practice concept that consists of 1 Internal Medicine physician, 8 Family Medicine physicians, 11 APPs, 1 Psychiatrist, 1 Psychologist and 2 surgeons; specialty outreach is provided by Detroit Lakes and Fargo providers
- Call Schedule – 1:8 (back-up call provided by Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians)
- Clinic hours are 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, Monday-Friday
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Perham, MN Community Information
- Population: 3,000; Service Area: 10,000
- Visitor Information
- Perham boasts a new, state-of-the-art high school; a competitive job market; and endless outdoor recreational opportunities - both summer and winter. Neighboring New York Mills has a population of 1,230, and is the production capital of Lund Boat Company. Shopping, sporting events, concerts, and more events are in easy reach, with Fargo, N.D. only 70 miles to the west.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter