Pediatrics - Minnesota - Bemidji
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician to join our team at the Sanford Bemidji Clinic in Bemidji, MN.
- Join a team of four ambulatory Pediatricians, one Child/Adolescent Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, and one Child Psychologist
- Ambulatory practice, Monday-Friday
- Typical patient load is 15-20 patients per day
- No call
- Monthly outreach services from Sanford Fargo include Pediatric Cardiology, Endocrinology, and Allergy
- Hospital coverage provided by Pediatric Hospitalist team
- Average daily pediatric census: 2.5
- Level II nursery
- Five OB/GYN Physicians
- 925 deliveries per year on average
- Excellent referral relationship with NICU/PICU andPediatric sub-specialty support from at Sanford Children's in Fargo
To learn more about this opportunity or to submit your CV for consideration, please contact:
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401K with match, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, and Relocation Allowance
Sanford Health in Bemidji, Minn., is the largest health care provider in the region. With more than 1,500 staff members, 130 physicians/advanced practice providers and 500 volunteers, we offer a wide range of services.
Every year, Sanford Bemidji Medical Center has more than 6,500 admissions, 262,000 outpatient visits and 925 births. As a regional hub, the emergency department, a level III trauma center, treats more than 27,000 patients annually. The trauma center is also supported by critical care medical air transportation including Sanford AirMed.