Pediatrics - Minnesota - Bemidji
Sanford Health has an immediate opening for a BC/BC Pediatrician to join our staffing in the Sanford Children's Clinic in Bemidji, MN.
- Join a team of six Pediatricians, one Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, one Child/Adolescent Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, and one Child Psychologist
- Ambulatory based practice, Monday-Friday
- Shared weekday evening hospital call, Monday-Thursday 5:00pm - 7:00am
- Hospital coverage only at Sanford Bemidji Medical Center
- Average daily pediatric census: 2.5
- Level II nursery
- Five OB/GYN Physicians
- 980 deliveries per year on average
- Excellent referral relationship with NICU/PICU at Sanford Medical Center in Fargo, ND
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bemidji, MN Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Brian Hall, Physician Recruiter