Pediatrics - Minnesota - Alexandria
Sanford Health is seeking a Full or Part-Time BC/BE Pediatrician for a growing practice in Alexandria, MN. Boasting a primary care service area of 50,000 and specialty care service area of 100,000, Sanford Health Alexandria is proud to offer care by 48 providers in over 20 specialties. Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas.
- Flexible Schedule (Full or Part Time available)
- 15-20 Patients seen a day
- Call would be 1:7
- Includes hospital privileges; ability to work in Level II nursery; ability to stabilize/transfer patients
- Procedures done in office: circumcisions; I & D
- Including Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Surgery, ENT, Endocrinology, Oncology & Hematology, Pediatrics, Psychology, Psychiatry, Pulmonology, and Podiatry. Also, Profile by Sanford (weight loss service).
- Sanford Outreach Services including Allergy & Immunology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Sleep Medicine, Urology, and Vascular Surgery
- Warm, fun, thriving group
- Located next to hospital
- State of the art technology; EPIC medical record
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Alexandria, MN Community Information
- Population: 14,000
- Visitor Information
- Alexandria is a beautiful lakes community conveniently located on 4-lane interstate with great access to Minneapolis, St. Cloud and Fargo. Alexandria balances an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and a safe, clean living environment. This makes Alexandria a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family!
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter