Pediatrics Emergency Medicine - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Sanford USD Medical Center Emergency Department is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric AND Emergency Medicine Trained Physician to join our growing group of 16 ED trained physicians!
- Physician coverage doubles and triples throughout the peaks of the day to ensure quality 24/7 care.
- This opportunity consists of approximately 75% clinical work and 25% teaching/administrative work.
- The physician will have a dual role in the Emergency Department and the Pediatric Department working closely with the Pediatric Residency Program which started with 6 Residents in July 2011.
- CT scanner located in the ED, 24 individual patient rooms with 3 large trauma bays.
- Central Monitoring throughout the entire unit.
- Stellar Intensive Air Program with two fixed-wing planes and one helicopter.
- Telemedicine program established for rural facility assistance.
- Level II Verified Adult & Pediatric Trauma Center. 40,000+ encounters per year.
- INCENTIVE: $100,000 recruitment incentive package available!
Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with Additional Enhanced Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, No State Income Tax, Relocation Allowance.
Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation and is dedicated to excellence in patient care, innovation and pioneering integrated care. Our model of integrated health provides care through physicians, hospitals, health plan, research and education. Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana.
The City of Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest, currently totaling over 180,000 in the greater Sioux Falls area. Sioux Falls, the largest city in the state, balances an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers all the amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting and fishing along with national parks and a wide variety of landscapes to enjoy through its four seasons.
To learn more about this opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Jessilyn Healy, Physician Recruiter.