Pediatrics Developmental Behavioral - North Dakota - Fargo
Pediatric Developmental Behavioral
Sanford Health is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible fellowship trained Developmental Behavioral Pediatrician to join the region's largest team of board certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists at Sanford Children’s Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Joining as the first Developmental Behavioral pediatrician in a rapidly growing pediatric specialty group
- Supported by pediatrics neurology, rehab med, pediatrics behavioral health, progressive feeding team, PT/OT/Speech therapists
- Close partnership with primary medical home providers
- Looking to evaluate and treat a variety of developmental and behavioral disorders
- Participate in several multidisciplinary clinics (brain injury, autism/developmental disorder, cerebral palsy, NICU followup)
- Opportunity to teach UND Medical Students and Sanford Family Medicine residents
- Largest team of more than 65 board certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists in the region
- Region’s only level II pediatric trauma center
- One of 195 designated National Association of Children’s Hospitals in the country
- Member of the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Brand new state-of-the-art Sanford Fargo Medical Center, opened in July 2017, housing a 16 bed pediatric unit, 40-bed NICU and a 16-bed PICU
Be part of a physician driven organization with excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits package, relocation assistance, and much more.
Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the Nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas. Our family is 25,000 strong and our care stretches across 220,000 square miles. The Fargo/Moorhead/West Fargo area is a robust metropolitan community of nearly 230,000 and growing. Offering the best of both worlds, the community is large enough to support many amenities of a large urban setting such as an International Airport, Community Theater, Symphony, three universities and a community college, a professional baseball team and a zoo, yet not so large as to generate the drawbacks such as a high crime rate, traffic congestion and pollution. The area enjoys four seasons with low humidity making for pleasant spring, summer and autumn days.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6516