Pediatric Urology - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Sanford Children's Specialty Clinic, a multi-specialty pediatric clinic, is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Urologist to join one BC Pediatric Urologist and one nurse practitioner.
- Qualified candidates would join a full range pediatric sub-specialty practice which includes 70+ sub-specialists specializing in the medical care, diagnoses and treatment
of children and adolescents in the only free-standing children's hospital in the state of South Dakota. The practice includes a very collegial and friendly work environment.
- This is a busy practice that looks after children with general and complex pediatric urological conditions. There is also a well-run spina bifida clinic.
- The catchment area, including outreach clinics, is 1.5-2 million.
- The Children's Hospital has 146 beds with a Level 4 NICU with 58 beds and a PICU with 12 beds.
- Nationally competitive ongoing salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Relocation Allowance, and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE CONTACT:
Mary Jo Burkman, DASPR
Sr. Director Physician Recruitment