Pediatric Psycho-Oncology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health Roger Maris Cancer Center located in Fargo, ND is seeking a Pediatric Psycho-oncology or Health Psychology Post-doctoral trained provider to join a well-established & growing practice.
Psychologists at Sanford Health are a valued part of our care team and integral in our comprehensive care model. We are looking for candidates who want to be a part of a team that is growing our efforts to develop specialty care programming for the patients and families we serve. This is a great practice opportunity for a self-driven psychologist with leadership goals wanting to make their mark in developing and enhancing programs with support from a collegial interdisciplinary team.
- A doctoral degree from an American Psychological Association-accredited graduate program
- An APA-accredited internship
- Post-doctoral training in Health or Psych-Oncology
- Position will consist of Clinical, Research and Administrative time
- Join a Psycho-oncology team consisting of 1 Psychologist, 4 MSW’s, 1 LICSW and a Pediatric Oncology/Hematology team consisting of 3 Physicians, 2 Nurse Practitioners and a dedicated nurse navigator
- Well established and growing practice
- In-patient and Out-patient coverage
- No Call requirement
- Opportunity to grow services and develop programs
Sanford's Roger Maris Cancer Center nationally recognized for its innovative programs, highly trained staff and research in cancer care:
- Roger Maris Cancer Center team consists of 14 Medical Oncologists/Hematologists, 3 Pediatric Oncologists/Hematologist, 5 Radiation Oncologists, 9 Advanced Practice Providers, 1 Psychologist, 4 MSW’s & 1 LICSW
- Sanford's cancer team provides comprehensive cancer care including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, financial counseling, psychological support, nutritional support, family counseling, infusion services and palliative care
- Recipient of the Commission on Cancer Outstanding Award from the American College of Surgeons
- Program accredited by the American College of Surgeons on Cancer since 1940
- Sanford's Breast Center was one of the first 50 in the country to achieve the NAPBC (National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers)
- Recently achieved the Certified Quality Breast Center of Excellence designation through the NQMBC (National Quality Measure for Breast Cancer)
- Sanford’s team of 21 nurse navigators, including a dedicated pediatric specialist, provide navigation support for multiple cancer sites including hematology
- The cancer center actively participates in research as a member of NCORP (NCI Community Oncology Research Program)
- In addition, Sanford has a familial cancer program, risk assessment clinic, and survivorship program.
- Hematology/Oncology hospitalist service covers most inpatient admissions
- Sanford Health offers the opportunity to teach University of North Dakota medical students and internal medicine residents
Sanford Health offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Patty Absey, Manager-Physician Recruiting
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010 Fargo, ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6539