Pediatric Physiatrist - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Sanford Children’s Specialty Clinic, a multi-specialty pediatric clinic, is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Physiatrist.
• Join one Pediatric Physiatrist and a Physician Assistant in a well-established pediatric sub-specialty practice
• Opportunity is best suited for strong clinicians who want to maintain an academic interest and aid in the development of comprehensive regional clinical pediatric rehabilitation services
• The practice is located in a multidisciplinary outpatient setting with PT/OT/ST/seating and positioning psychology, orthotics and prosthetics and an array of specialty rehab/therapy clinics
• Duties also include inpatient consults and care at Sanford Children’s Hospital and at the inpatient rehabilitation unit at Lifescape
• LifeScape, a specialty hospital and human services agency, serves children ages 0-21, as well as adults, with developmental disabilities and rehabilitation needs
• Nationally competitive ongoing salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE CONTACT:
Jessilyn Barker, AASPR
Sr. Physician Recruiter (605) 328-6996