Pediatric Neuropsychology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a qualified Pediatric Neuropsychologist to join staff of the Neuropsychology Department working in Sanford's Neuroscience Center in Fargo, ND.
- This is a full-time Pediatric Neuropsychologist position.
- This position requires a PhD in Clinical Psychology and current eligibility in the State of North Dakota.
- Candidates must have completed an APA approved pre-doctoral internship and post-doctoral training with a focus on pediatric neuropsychology.
- Applicants must be Board eligible.
- Responsibilities are primarily clinical with the opportunity to see a variety of medical, neurological and psychiatric populations. The option to build subspecialty areas of interest and research if desired is available. The Sanford Health Department of Neuropsychology currently consists of 4 adult neuropsychologists, 1 other pediatric neuropsychologist, and 8 psychometrists.
- Optional faculty appointment within the Department of Psychology at the University North Dakota and involvement in training graduate students in clinical neuropsychology
- Serving patients over 140,000 square miles across ND and MN with the region’s only Level II Pediatric Trauma Center and Tertiary Referral Center
- Interest in training, regional outreach activities and clinical research is encouraged.
- Largest team of more than 65 board certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists in the region
- Region’s only Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- One of 195 designated National Association of Children’s Hospitals in the country
- Member of the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter