Pediatric Neurology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatric Neurologist to join our expansive pediatric specialty team at Sanford Children’s Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Clinic-based practice with hospital consults throughout the Children's Hospital (NICU, Peds, PICU)
- Clinic schedule of Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
- Support from adult subspecialists including stroke, neuro-ophthalmology and neuromuscular
- Excellent collaboration with neuroradiologists
- Practice includes outreach to regional clinics by driving and flying to locations
- Pediatric epilepsy monitoring unit located within the Children’s hospital
- Region’s only Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- One of 195 designated National Association of Children’s Hospitals in the country
- Member of the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Support from the largest team of more than 65 board-certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists in more than 25 medical specialties, including general surgery, orthopedic surgery and neurosurgery.
- New $494 million, state-of-the-art Sanford Fargo Medical Center includes a 32 bed Pediatric and PICU; 40 bed Level IV NICU all located within the general hospital
- Joint appointment as a clinical faculty with Department of Pediatrics at University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Science
- Opportunity to teach medical students
- Will serve as a faculty in future adult neurology residency program.
Be part of a physician driven organization with excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits package, relocation assistance, and much more.
Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the Nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas. Our family is 25,000 strong and our care stretches across 220,000 square miles. The Fargo/Moorhead/West Fargo area is a robust metropolitan community of nearly 230,000 and growing. Offering the best of both worlds, the community is large enough to support many amenities of a large urban setting such as an International Airport, Community Theater, Symphony, three universities and a community college, a professional baseball team and a zoo yet not so large as to generate the drawbacks such as a high crime rate, traffic congestion and pollution. The area enjoys four seasons with low humidity making for pleasant spring, summer and autumn days.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6516